Nitto track handlebars are used throughout the world on the track and on the road because of their durability and strength, style, and comfort.
But how do you know which ones to choose?
Ben’s Cycle stocks four different Nitto track handlebars with different variations.
B123 Nitto Track Handlebars are Keirin-Certified
Nitto offers the B123 in several models:
- B123AA – alloy (heat-treated)
- B123 – steel
- B123 – CrMo
- B123AA-SSB – alloy (heat-treated) Black and Silver
- B123-SSB – CrMo
The B123 bars are among their most popular bars for racing on the velodrome as well as riding fixed gear bikes on the road.
The bars have the Japanese Keirin (NJS) certification for racing on the track, a huge sport in Japan. The 123AA bars have been the standard drop bars for Japanese track racing.
B125 Nitto Track Handlebars Offer Shorter Drop
Shorter Bar Ends, Anatomic Bend for B127 Nitto Track Handlebars
Top Bar Bends for ADB-X Nitto Track Handlebars
Differences Between Nitto Track Handlebars
Here are the main differences between the Nitto track handlebars.
- The B125 has a shorter drop and reach than the B123 and B127.
- The B125AA and ADB-X models weigh around 350g while the steel and CrMo models weigh around 700g. The 123AA models weigh 350-380g, while the others weight 715-760g, depending on the width of the bar.
- The B127 has a similar drop and reach to the B123 but with an anatomic bend in the drop.
- The ADB-X has all sorts of bends on the top as well as a 15-degree flare on the bar ends.
- The SSB models are all heat-treated. The SSB models have a 31.8mm stem fitting, while the others are 25.4mm
- The 123AA model has a 175mm drop and 95mm reach, while the other models have a 170mm drop and 108mm reach.
Drop: The distance from the top of the bars to the bottom. A larger drop means a lower body position when you’re in the drops.
Reach: How far out the bars extend from the stem.
Flare: The degree of angle as the bottom gets wider. Designed for different hand positions.
Nitto Track Handlebars and Others Available at Ben’s Cycle
Check out these track bars and all the Nitto handlebars at benscycle.com and at Ben’s Cycle, 1013 W. Lincoln Avenue, Milwaukee, WI
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414.384.2236 for information and assistance.