Nitto offers a myriad of handlebars for all types of riding, including track. The B123 bars are among their most popular bars for racing on the velodrome as well as riding fixed gear bikes on the road.
The bars have the Japanese Keirin (NJS) certification for racing on the track, a huge sport in Japan. The 123AA bars have been the standard drop bars for Japanese track racing.
Nitto offers the B123 in several models:
- B123AA – alloy (heat-treated)
- B123 – steel
- B123 – CrMo
- B123AA-SSB – alloy (heat-treated) Black and Silver
- B123-SSB – CrMo
What are the Differences Between the Nitto B123 Models?
- The SSB models are all heat-treated.
- The 123AA models weigh 350-380g, while the others weight 715-760g, depending on the width of the bar.
- The 123AA model has a 175mm drop and 95mm reach, while the other models have a 170mm drop and 108mm reach.
- The SSB models have a 31.8mm stem fitting, while the others are 25.4mm.