DSAW Indoor Cycling Century Busy with Vendors, Raffles
We’re honored to host the Down Syndrome Association of Wisconsin Indoor Cycling Century Relay March 5 to raise funds for DSAW.
Thanks to the generosity of our vendors, we have some great product to raffle off. All proceeds from the event and raffle go to DSAW!
Here are our great sponsors who donated product for the raffle:
– The Milwaukee Bicycle Company: Orange One frameset. Raffle tickets will be $5.
– Bar Mitts: Mountain Mitts and Winter Bots
– Oury Grips: mountain grips
– Origin8 alloy cages and ErgoLight bottles
– Chamois Butt’r GoStik, StickyPod
– Nutcase Helmets: Americana and Metro Ride helmets
– ESI Grips: grips
– Waterford Precision Cycle: jerseys
The vendors that will be demonstrating product and offering raffle prizes are:
– Endura Cycling Clothing with clothing and cycling gear
– Shimano with Di2 for road and XTR
– Specialized Bicycles with great deals and product
– Healium Hot Yoga with post-ride stretching and recovery
– ABUS Locks with product
Plus more raffles prizes are on the way!
Raffle Packages for Down Syndrome Century
We’ve put together seven different Raffle Packages. Buy your raffle tickets at the shop, write your name and phone number on the ticket, and drop it in the jar of the prize you want to win! We’re working on getting the tickets online at benscycle.com too!
- Package 1: S, XL Waterford jerseys; Origin8 water bottles and cages; ESI grips.
- Package 2: M purple, S gray Chamois Butt’r t-shirt; Origin8 water bottles and cages.
- Package 3: Nutcase helmet; XL gray Chamois Butt’r t-shirt; Oury Grips; Chamois Butt’r water bottles
- Package 4: Two Bar Mitts water bottle koozies with cages; L black #ride t-shirt; ESI grips
- Package 5: Bar Mitts, ESI grips, L purple Chamois Butt’r t-shirt; Chamois Butt’r Sticky Pod phone and tool pouch; Chamois Butt’r GoStik
- Package 6: Bar Mitts; Oury Grips; XL white Oury t-shirt; Chamois Butt’r GoStik; Chamois Butt’r Sticky Pod phone and tool pouch.
- Package 7: Nutcase helmet; Chamois Butt’r water bottle; M white Oury t-shirt; S black Bar Mitts t-shirt; Oury grips.
Ben’s Cycle Indoor Training Studio Hosts Down Syndrome Century
Ben’s Cycle is hosting the Down Syndrome Association of Wisconsin Indoor Cycling Century Relay to raise funds for DSAW in honor of Colin Hanoski, son of owner Vince and Jody Hanoski, and Luka Haupt, son of Patti and Hans Haupt, who are leaders of the Ben’s Cycle/ Milwaukee Bicycle Co. Cycling Team.
Check the Facebook event page for regular updates.
Please tag @BensCycle, @DSAWisconsin and use the hashtag #RideForColin when posting about the event! Thanks!