We recently released our Ben’s Cycle Holiday Gift Guide in order to help people figure out what to buy the cyclist in their lives – even if it is for themselves!
We asked our customers for lists of what gifts they’d like for the holidays, and they responded with hundreds of different ideas. We compiled those ideas into lists for different types of riders.
We’re publishing one individual list today but you can see the entire Guide here.
Gifts for Cyclists Who Have Everything
Let’s face it, some people aren’t the easiest to buy presents for. You know that special someone loves biking, but you also have no idea what they’d want or need they haven’t already gotten themselves. We’ve created this list of some staff favorites – including a few items that almost everyone who has everything might be missing!
1. Portland Design Works King of Ding Bell. Let everyone on the bike trail know you’re coming with a classy, beautiful-sounding bell.
2. 45NRTH Japanther Cycling Boots. Keep your feet warm and dry while you ride in temperatures down to around 30 degrees.
3. Specialized S-Works Tarmac Disc with Di2. This is the bike you stay awake at night dreaming of. Best. A term used way too easily, but barely scratches the surface when it comes to this bike. Stiff, light, comfortable, a rocket ship with electronic shifting.
4. Light and Motion Seca 1500 Headlight. See your way through the trees and dark streets. Don’t stop riding just because the sun goes down.
5. Lazer Z1 Helmet in matte black. Elegant styling, extraordinary protection.
6. Shimano Dura-Ace WH-7900 C24 Wheels. Light, fast, nimble wheels. Good for speed.
7. Bellwether Women’s Windfront Tight. Stylish protection for women to keep you riding all year.
8. Garmin EPIX GPS Navigation Watch. All the navigational data you could ever need.
9. KS Lev Integra Dropper Seatpost. Head mechanic for Silber Pro Cycling and Ben’s Cycle mechanic Doug Berner recommends this above all other products.
10. Rockshox Pike Fork. Unparalleled precision and response in a mountain bike fork.
11. Silca Super Pista Ultimate Floor Pump Made of Brushed Silver. The over-the-top, but still awesome floor pump. Do you need to spend this much on a floor pump? No, but it’s so cool. Truly for the cyclist who has everything else.
Check out the full gift guide here.